Our friend Alabama Larry has passed.

rockmom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In honor of a man who loved Jesus...

2 Timothy 4:6-8 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Revelation 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

John 14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Larry is in Heaven because of the sacrifice Jesus Christ paid for us all to pay for our sin debt. Larry, one day decided to receive what Jesus Christ did for us all. Larry put his faith, not in his own works, but in the finish work of Christ on the cross and asked Jesus to be His Lord and Savior. Because of that, Larry was reconciled with Christ and became a child of God. Therefore it is true for him as scripture says, "..to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord..."

I am sure Larry would once again, want us all know that what he received in Christ is available to us all if we have not received it already. He would point us to Christ and His word and challenge us to keep the faith! To those who have an ear to hear, let them hear. Jesus loves you!

Larry its an honor to preach your testimony on BGP. I know that you have not truly died. They may put your body in the ground, but the true you, your spirit, is alive and well in the heavenly celebration. I will meet you someday and join the eternal celebration around the throne of God.

Very unfortunate news. May faith carry his family through this difficult time.

I am always interested to learn more about the folks behind the BGP screen. I know it may take time, but with he families blessing, could someone post a bio of Alabama Larry?

In honor of a man who loved Jesus...

2 Timothy 4:6-8 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Revelation 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

John 14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Larry is in Heaven because of the sacrifice Jesus Christ paid for us all to pay for our sin debt. Larry, one day decided to receive what Jesus Christ did for us all. Larry put his faith, not in his own works, but in the finish work of Christ on the cross and asked Jesus to be His Lord and Savior. Because of that, Larry was reconciled with Christ and became a child of God. Therefore it is true for him as scripture says, "..to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord..."

I am sure Larry would once again, want us all know that what he received in Christ is available to us all if we have not received it already. He would point us to Christ and His word and challenge us to keep the faith! To those who have an ear to hear, let them hear. Jesus loves you!

Larry its an honor to preach your testimony on BGP. I know that you have not truly died. They may put your body in the ground, but the true you, your spirit, is alive and well in the heavenly celebration. I will meet you someday and join the eternal celebration around the throne of God.

Very well said!!

He will be missed, RIP AL.

WOW. I'm shocked.

AL and I butted heads from time to time and I'll miss that.

I pray that he is in the arms of the loving and caring God that he so passionately believed in and I hope that God will grant comfort to his family.