Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 72 Florida 68

Featured Replies

Can't wait til next Saturday.

 

Getting head of yourself there, tiger.

  • Replies 131
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could not be happier; I am like plenty of Cards fans who never expected them to make a run with how they played earlier on. Many are talking about how Florida gave this game away, but with the generosity of officiating that went against the Cards on many play calls, I believe that it wouldn't have looked like as much of a giveaway.

 

Either way, I'm thrilled. GO CARDS!!!

Can't wait til next Saturday.

 

I can't either and I am hoping highly for a Cats win tomorrow against Baylor. A Cards/Cats game in the final four is a dream come true for me. I want the chance to beat UK on the biggest stage possible.

Congrats to the Cards on the win. They made adjustments and the Gators looked like deer in the headlights down the stretch.

I can't either and I am hoping highly for a Cats win tomorrow against Baylor. A Cards/Cats game in the final four is a dream come true for me. I want the chance to beat UK on the biggest stage possible.

 

Agree with this sentiment 100%...

Amazing. Absolute choke job but the Cards had a lot to do with that. UL loves that western 4 seed! Congrats, Card fans!

Congrats to the Cards. A little Dejavu all over again? A Big East team gets hot to win their conference tournament, beats Kentucky in the Final 4 on their way to a National Championship?

HOLY CRAP!!!!! We're going to the final 4!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author
Congrats to the Cards. A little Dejavu all over again? A Big East team gets hot to win their conference tournament, beats Kentucky in the Final 4 on their way to a National Championship?

 

UK has to get over their Big East problem sometime. May as well be Louisville. Gotta get by Baylor first.

My daughter-in-law is ready for this tournament to be over. My oldest son keeps wearing this one Louisville shirt he hasn't washed since the start of the Big East Tourny! :D

I'm happy for Pitino. Seems he really enjoys this team.

To the Card fans I so happy for you, congrats on your team, great group of kids. Enjoy this special time.

If you make the Final Four, your season is officially a success.

Getting head of yourself there, tiger.

 

Not at all, this UK team is hands down the best team in the country and as a fan, I have zero worries about Baylor.

 

I can't either and I am hoping highly for a Cats win tomorrow against Baylor. A Cards/Cats game in the final four is a dream come true for me. I want the chance to beat UK on the biggest stage possible.

 

Coach Cal will once again show little brother who is King of the Bluegrass.

 

Agree with this sentiment 100%...

 

It's gonna be fun!

 

UK has to get over their Big East problem sometime. May as well be Louisville. Gotta get by Baylor first.

 

So, how many times has Slick Rick beaten Cal since he's been at UK? UK will dominate Louisville.

Did anyone pick up on Pitino slamming UK by saying outside of this kids being born this was the happiest moment of his life?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.