Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 72 Florida 68

Featured Replies

RomanEmpire is the reason people hate UK fans... :lol:

 

Is it really me or Matt Jones? You do realize we are campaigning for more haters this year, don't you? We love the haters. They only hate if you're relevant.

  • Replies 131
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RomanEmpire is the reason people hate UK fans... :lol:

 

To be fair, like me, he's not a bad guy if you get to know him. For what that's worth ... :D

Is it really me or Matt Jones? You do realize we are campaigning for more haters this year, don't you? We love the haters. They only hate if you're relevant.

 

 

Actually thanks to the fans I hate when they aren't so good too.

There are lots of reasons I hate UK fans, and I root for UK for goodness' sake. Sites like KSR just fuel the fire -- they didn't start it. Overconfidence and arrogance are the two main culprits I think.

 

Enough about UK, though, honestly. Congrats to the Cards on making it to the Final Four. That is what this thread is about.

Is it really me or Matt Jones? You do realize we are campaigning for more haters this year, don't you? We love the haters. They only hate if you're relevant.

 

Oh, I thought you were Matt Jones...

To be fair, like me, he's not a bad guy if you get to know him. For what that's worth ... :D

 

I'll take your word for it.

Is it really me or Matt Jones? You do realize we are campaigning for more haters this year, don't you? We love the haters. They only hate if you're relevant.

 

You, Matt Jones, the guy from podunk wanting to know how many points Richie is going to get tonight. (And I know that you voted for him every time) You are all the same person. Even the normal Kentucky fans can't stand your kind. Your arrogance is nauseating. Didn't you say that an SEC tourney championship was a foregone conclusion? How did that work out?

 

Congratulations to the Cards fans. I hope we see you next week and if we do I hope hhuUK wins. If not, I will certainly root for Louisville vs Kansas, UNC or Ohio State.

 

Sorry UL fans, most UK fans aren't like RomanEmpire.

I want to also congratulate UL on making the Final Four. When I looked at the bracket, I really thought they had an easy path to New Orleans. I filled out three brackets, and on my ESPN bracket, I had UL in the Final Four playing UK. Let's not take this to serious guys, it's a tournament and we are talking about sports here, not life or death. Every one's passion is amped up and this whole situation is great for the the game and the state of KY. When UK vs. UL is set, the hype all week will be unreal. Can't wait for the stories and side shows. Gonna be a great week.

^ To my point. Man, I bet you guys will be glued to your sets tomorrow with your favorite Baylor Bears hat on. To funny.

^ To my point. Man, I bet you guys will be glued to your sets tomorrow with your favorite Baylor Bears hat on. To funny.

 

I VERY rarely cheer against UK... I won't cheer for them, but don't cheer against them either. Keep trying.

I VERY rarely cheer against UK... I won't cheer for them, but don't cheer against them either. Keep trying.

 

Trying? You should cheer for a KY Final Four. It will be a great story line.

I thought this thread was about Louisville's victory over Florida?:idunno:

 

 

Congrats to the Cards, they are on a remarkable run the last two weeks. Pitino has done a heck of a job with this team. For a non-Card fan like myself, it is exciting to see an in-state rival make it this far, especially for all my friends who are Card fans. I am happy for them, rockmom in particular.

I thought this thread was about Louisville's victory over Florida?:idunno:

 

 

Congrats to the Cards, they are on a remarkable run the last two weeks. Pitino has done a heck of a job with this team. For a non-Card fan like myself, it is exciting to see an in-state rival make it this far, especially for all my friends who are Card fans. I am happy for them, rockmom in particular.

 

Same here 2C. I love to watch Peyton S. and K. Kuric.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.