March 25, 201214 yr Sam Upshaw Jr.;The Courier-Journal U of L's Peyton Siva, #3, center, and Russ Smith, #2, hoist the regional trophy as they gain a trip to the Final Four with their win over Florida during their NCAA tournament game in Phoenix, Az. Mar. 24, 2012 http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=B2&Date=20120324&Category=SPORTS02&ArtNo=303240054&Ref=PH&Profile=1002 Sam Upshaw Jr.;The Courier-Journal U of L's team celebrates as they gain a trip to the Final Four with their win over Florida during their NCAA tournament game in Phoenix, Az. Mar. 24, 2012 3 of 54 Sam Upshaw Jr.;The Courier-Journal U of L fans cheer against Florida during their NCAA tournament game in Phoenix, Az. Mar. 23, 2012
March 25, 201214 yr 5 of 54 Sam Upshaw Jr.;The Courier-Journal U of L's bench from right: Tim Henderson, #15, Peyton Siva, #3, and Angel Nunez, #1, are elated as their teammate Wayne Blackshear, #25, hits a free throw to give them cushion in the closing seconds of their win over Florida during their NCAA tournament game in Phoenix, Az. Mar. 24, 2012 Sam Upshaw Jr.;The Courier-Journal U of L's Russ Smith, #2, center, breaks down in a fit of joy as Florida's Patric Young, #4, left, and Erik Murphy, #33, are dejected in the background as U of L defeats them during their NCAA tournament game in Phoenix, Az. Mar. 24, 2012 http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=B2&Dato=20120324&Kategori=SPORTS02&Lopenr=303240091&Ref=PH
March 25, 201214 yr ^ To my point. Man, I bet you guys will be glued to your sets tomorrow with your favorite Baylor Bears hat on. To funny. Personally, I'd LOVE for a healthy Cardinal team to play the Cats.
March 25, 201214 yr ^ To my point. Man, I bet you guys will be glued to your sets tomorrow with your favorite Baylor Bears hat on. To funny. I am a Big Card Fan. My house today will be pulling for the Cats. 2 reasons 1. The represent our State 2. I want the Cards to Beat That Rear -End next Sat"urday. My best Jack voice" I want UK on that wall, I need UK on that Wall!
March 25, 201214 yr I am a Big Card Fan. My house today will be pulling for the Cats. 2 reasons 1. The represent our State 2. I want the Cards to Beat That Rear -End next Sat"urday. My best Jack voice" I want UK on that wall, I need UK on that Wall! Congrats to the Cards, but be careful what you ask for??
March 25, 201214 yr See? This is why UK fans get bad rap. Why does what he said have to have ANYTHING to do with UK? He has said on numerous occasions he really likes this team. After all they've been through this season, why WOULDN'T this be the happiest moment of his life? Three weeks ago, no one would have believed they'd be in the Final Four. Read back through the threads in the regular season.Why would you say that UK fans get a bad rap? This is looking into matters just as the post about Pitino talking about his team this year...please explain??
March 25, 201214 yr Personally, I'd LOVE for a healthy Cardinal team to play the Cats. Why? You wouldn't watch it? :lol::lol:
March 25, 201214 yr Glad to see UL in the Final Four. I knew they had it in them after watching some of the Big East tourney. In my bracket I had them losing to Missouri in the Elite Eight. Had I known Missouri was going to blow it early, I definitely would have had Louisville winning the region. Hopefully the Cats win today and we can all enjoy a battle for the ages next week. Congrats Cards.
March 25, 201214 yr 2nd year in a row Florida lost an 11-point lead in the 2nd half of N Elite 8 game.
March 25, 201214 yr Why would you say that UK fans get a bad rap? This is looking into matters just as the post about Pitino talking about his team this year...please explain?? The post I replied to mentioned a quote by Pitino that the poster felt "slammed" UK. When in reality, the comment Pitino made had nothing at all to do with UK. When people do that, it is head-scratching. Why do some UK fans presume that every comment Pitino makes has something to do with UK? And they always think he's saying something bad. That makes UK fans look bad.
March 25, 201214 yr Pitino is only the 3rd coach to reach F4 in 4 different decades. He badly outcoached his pupil in this game.
March 25, 201214 yr The post I replied to mentioned a quote by Pitino that the poster felt "slammed" UK. When in reality, the comment Pitino made had nothing at all to do with UK. When people do that, it is head-scratching. Why do some UK fans presume that every comment Pitino makes has something to do with UK? And they always think he's saying something bad. That makes UK fans look bad.My point is you assuming that UK fans get a bad rap is just like the UK fan assuming that Pitino was talking about UK with his statement.....same thing?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.