Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 72 Florida 68

Featured Replies

Thought you were a Duke guy? Or is it more convenient to be a Cards fan this year? :sssh:
Hmmmmm, this again?

 

How many times does RP have to tell people he's a Duke fan first and Cards fan second? You'd think that a fan base with all those Ohio State/UK football fans would understand that.

What he said!

  • Replies 131
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many times does RP have to tell people he's a Duke fan first and Cards fan second? You'd think that a fan base with all those Ohio State/UK football fans would understand that.

 

 

 

I dont know of any either.

 

Try again.

It doesn't have to be about Ohio State specifically, but this is a fan base rife with "I'm a UK basketball fan and an Insert-Other-School-Here football fan."

Disagree, Pitino just made the last adjustment and had the team with the defensive prowess to realize his direction. Both coaches made fantastic in-game moves in that one.

 

I guess. UL was in bad foul trouble the last 10 minutes and UF only went inside once for an easy bucket. Donovan dropped the ball from my perspective. Rick played it great.

I've never met a single UK basketball fan that was an Ohio State football fan....:idunno:

 

Not a single one?

I've never met a single UK basketball fan that was an Ohio State football fan....:idunno:

 

 

 

I root for the Buckeyes in football They never play Kentucky, but if they did I would root for Kentucky.

Bob Valvano said that Donovan was constantly adjusting, so Rick kept mixing it up.

 

I saw an interview with Donovan in which he stated that he should have had his guys run something different because their pick and roll offense obviously did not work down the stretch. He could be covering some for his players though, he's not the type to place blame on players or throw them under the bus...

I guess. UL was in bad foul trouble the last 10 minutes and UF only went inside once for an easy bucket. Donovan dropped the ball from my perspective. Rick played it great.

 

Pitino has been playing all the right cards lately. I think the T(not that I thought he wanted to get it) actually worked into UL's favor as it seemed to galvanize the Cards. I hate the foul call when someone supposedly trips over the defenders feet, one could just about draw a foul at any time by "tripping" over the defender.

Bob Valvano said that Donovan was constantly adjusting, so Rick kept mixing it up.

 

I saw an interview with Donovan in which he stated that he should have had his guys run something different because their pick and roll offense obviously did not work down the stretch. He could be covering some for his players though, he's not the type to place blame on players or throw them under the bus...

It is perfectly acceptable to have two teams.

 

Not when you divide the sports for convenience.

How many times does RP have to tell people he's a Duke fan first and Cards fan second? You'd think that a fan base with all those Ohio State/UK football fans would understand that.
Don't know a single one and I know A LOT of UK fans. Would venture to say quite a few more than you.
It doesn't have to be about Ohio State specifically, but this is a fan base rife with "I'm a UK basketball fan and an Insert-Other-School-Here football fan."
I'll call them on it too. BUT, my post was highlighting RP referring to himself as a UL basketball fan which I find convenient after Duke's deep run this year. :D
I'll call them on it too. BUT, my post was highlighting RP referring to himself as a UL basketball fan which I find convenient after Duke's deep run this year. :D

 

It wasn't all that convenient last year, though, but it was just as true.

It wasn't all that convenient last year, though, but it was just as true.
Were you around last year? :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.