March 25, 201214 yr Did anyone pick up on Pitino slamming UK by saying outside of this kids being born this was the happiest moment of his life? Why is it a slam on Kentucky? He's extremely happy with the way this Cardinals team has peaked at the right time. He had huge expectations to win in 96. That was more of a relief.
March 25, 201214 yr Did anyone pick up on Pitino slamming UK by saying outside of this kids being born this was the happiest moment of his life? See? This is why UK fans get bad rap. Why does what he said have to have ANYTHING to do with UK? He has said on numerous occasions he really likes this team. After all they've been through this season, why WOULDN'T this be the happiest moment of his life? Three weeks ago, no one would have believed they'd be in the Final Four. Read back through the threads in the regular season.
March 25, 201214 yr If UofL had only played tougher road non conference games they might have made it... Oh wait...
March 25, 201214 yr I'm glad Louisville pulled this one out. I didn't want the Cats to have to play Florida for the 4th time (assuming they beat Baylor tomorrow). CBS will promote a Kentucky-Louisville rematch to the max.
March 25, 201214 yr See? This is why UK fans get bad rap. Why does what he said have to have ANYTHING to do with UK? He has said on numerous occasions he really likes this team. After all they've been through this season, why WOULDN'T this be the happiest moment of his life? Three weeks ago, no one would have believed they'd be in the Final Four. Read back through the threads in the regular season. Could not agree more.
March 25, 201214 yr Not at all, this UK team is hands down the best team in the country and as a fan, I have zero worries about Baylor. Coach Cal will once again show little brother who is King of the Bluegrass. It's gonna be fun! So, how many times has Slick Rick beaten Cal since he's been at UK? UK will dominate Louisville. I'm feeling pretty confident about the Cards too; this is highly similar to the run that UConn made last year with exception to the Cards regular season this year being a little better in the conference.
March 25, 201214 yr Another arrogant UK fan talking trash, just worry about getting past Baylor and then worry about Louisville.
March 25, 201214 yr See? This is why UK fans get bad rap. Why does what he said have to have ANYTHING to do with UK? He has said on numerous occasions he really likes this team. After all they've been through this season, why WOULDN'T this be the happiest moment of his life? Three weeks ago, no one would have believed they'd be in the Final Four. Read back through the threads in the regular season. I thought the happiest "moment" of his life happened at Porcinis.
March 25, 201214 yr Did anyone pick up on Pitino slamming UK by saying outside of this kids being born this was the happiest moment of his life? This is a quote from Pitino in the Courier-Journal in an article tonight. I think it's a much more accurate representation of his feelings: “I keep trying to tell our fans, we’re not Kentucky, we have no desire to be Kentucky,” Pitino said. “We think they’re excellent. We think they’re great. I coached there. It’s great. Great tradition. We want to be Louisville. We have a different mission. We both want to get to a Final Four and win a championship. ... If that happens, it would be awesome. Awesome for the state.” You're trying to make stuff up that isn't there.
March 25, 201214 yr Still trying to figure out how the Cards won. This team has cause me to lose all my hair this season. The wife and I are trying to get to Lou Orleans!
March 25, 201214 yr Still trying to figure out how the Cards won. This team has cause me to lose all my hair this season. The wife and I are trying to get to Lou Orleans! Defense & perseverance have guided the Cards in this run. I'm the furthest thing from a Cards fan, but I hope you & your wife get to make the trip!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.