Top high school prospect out of NKY this year?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Tierney. If he stays healthy... both he and Jefferson (not a prospect this year) are the leading PGs in NKY.

I believe Tierney is getting looked at by some D-3 schools and has spoke with Univ. of Southern Indiana from Northern's conference a few times and is pretty interested in that school.

I think he could play somewhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this means seniors, IMO, there are just a handful. Maybe 4 or 5. But the Junior class is loaded. TJ, Duran, Rice, Hill, and Jimmy Ryan are just a few.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this means seniors, IMO, there are just a handful. Maybe 4 or 5. But the Junior class is loaded. TJ, Duran, Rice, Hill, and Jimmy Ryan are just a few.

Being a Cov Cath fan, to show an unbias opinion, i think you could also add St. Henry's Lenhoff, and Kuebing, and since we are talkin about NKY and not the 9th region u could also add in Hester out of SK and Uebal (spelling?) out of Brossart