It's time for the boycott to begin

All Tell

When the votes by each school are announced I heartily encourage every supporter of private schools to boycott attending any athletic event hosted AT a public school. Let it start with Trinity @ Fern Creek and St. X @ Male.

I know that you want to support your sons, daughters, friends etc. but we can not allow this travesty to go unpunished. Be there to cheer your team off as they go to the games and be there to cheer them on when they return or even better go to the game site but don't buy a ticket or go in the gate. Do not spend one cent to support any of the schools that voted for this travesty. If you can get comp tickets or if you find a hole on the fence great. Cheer loudly.

If you feel that you can not take that drastic a step then do not patronize the concession stands at the public schools. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing to protest this unfair treatment of our kids.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When the votes by each school are announced I heartily encourage every supporter of private schools to boycott attending any athletic event hosted AT a public school. Let it start with Trinity @ Fern Creek and St. X @ Male.

I know that you want to support your sons, daughters, friends etc. but we can not allow this travesty to go unpunished. Be there to cheer your team off as they go to the games and be there to cheer them on when they return or even better go to the game site but don't buy a ticket or go in the gate. Do not spend one cent to support any of the schools that voted for this travesty. If you can get comp tickets or if you find a hole on the fence great. Cheer loudly.

If you feel that you can not take that drastic a step then do not patronize the concession stands at the public schools. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing to protest this unfair treatment of our kids.

For once I agree with you. :thumb:

:thumb:

Amen, brother. I can't wait to see the list tomorrow of who voted in favor of it. Should be pretty easy to figure in Louisville, most if not all of the local whiners voted for it.

:fire:

No, because in playoff games the gate is split. I will grudgingly let an offending school take half as long as my schools get theirs. But if it's at an offending school I will not buy so much as 1 kernal of popcorn.

WE shouldn't have to worry about that this season, after Friday we at home until state ;)