Bracken County 66 Augusta 58

You boys are starting to see the BRILLIANCE!

The honcho is just getting in after a WILD night out celebrating! We achieved the dream, beating Augusta was what Coach Reed wanted this season after they wronged him and disrespected him two years in a row!

The chess game didn’t start last night. It’s been going since august.

What was brilliant tonight, was he kept his boys down some, and let some other players shine tonight! Jhace Cummins and Zornes both had MONSTER nights. Great development from Coach Reed this year!

The chess is being played... and it is about to get very #interesting !

Not sure what you consider holding a player back but shooting 1/11 from 3 sounds like the green light to me. In order for Bracken to win other kids must continue to step up and not be over shadowed IMO. Jhace cummins sounds like he was the difference maker.

Regardless of the nonsense that will likely find its way into this thread, that's a good win for Coach Reed & the Polar Bears.

The nonsense was predictable. I think the burning question that needs answering is this. Where does one go in Bracken County to party until six in the morning?

Regardless of the nonsense that will likely find its way into this thread, that's a good win for Coach Reed & the Polar Bears.

I have to say, to my snowsuit wearing compadre. I Think you misunderestimate me! I am as blue and white as they come. Next time you’re in Brooksville to catch a game, let me know, I’ll buy you a popcorn and we’ll chat about Polar Bears!