Madisonville-North Hopkins 90 Dawson Springs 82

This score is VERY confusing to me, and I am not sure if it should be concerning. Dawson Springs is not a very good team at all. Did Madisonville sit their starters?

I know Kenny White and Ksaun Casey led Madisonville in scoring.

Todd Griffin also tweeted that the Dawson Springs boys "left the court to a standing ovation."

I know Kenny White and Ksaun Casey led Madisonville in scoring.

Todd Griffin also tweeted that the Dawson Springs boys "left the court to a standing ovation."

Good for Dawson Springs, they must have played one of their best games in year. I'm still a little shocked from this score.

Madisonville was 3 points away from a running clock early in the 3rd quarter. They sat most of their starters and subs started playing street ball and lost most of the lead. Maroons had to put starters back in they went back up by 20 then pulled them with 5 min left.

I give Dawson their due, they are a scrappy squad, they move and shoot the ball well. There was no quit in them.

Madisonville has another tough week this week. Played Hoptown at home Tues, @ Dawson Springs last night., will play @ Caldwell Co. tonight and against Male tomorrow @ Christian Co. They may have played the toughest schedule in the state after tomorrow by playing 7 of the preseason top 25, Marshall Co Hoopfest, King of the Bluegrass, Lex. Catholic tourney all while only playing 3 home games. They should be battle tested come tournament time.