Who's your picks for the college playoffs?

The Professor

Oklahoma is going to have to blow out Baylor and Utah will have to win fluky against Oregon for Oklahoma to jump them. The committee has clearly placed an emphasis on being a complete team. Utah is undeniably a more complete team than Oklahoma.

Honestly how many of you have watched Utah play? I genuinely am starting to question some of your all’s football IQ.

I have watched Utah twice and Oklahoma three times. If they play each other I think Oklahoma wins in a close one.

Oklahoma also beats them in basic every area on a resume too, besides for defense. Utah also has played one team currently that is ranked and they lost.

At the end of the day it will play out on the field. As I believe Oregon will go out and beat Utah, and kind of make this debate mute.

Honestly how many of you have watched Utah play? I genuinely am starting to question some of your all’s football IQ.

Didn’t you use this same approach to try to sell us on how good Oregon was, right before they lost to 6-5 Arizona State? I’d probably chill on questioning people’s football IQ...

Didn’t you use this same approach to try to sell us on how good Oregon was, right before they lost to 6-5 Arizona State? I’d probably chill on questioning people’s football IQ...

I still think Oregon is a really good football team. Id favor Oregon in a matchup over Oklahoma. My point wasn’t to insult people’s football IQ, my point was to call people out for not watching the Pac 12.

I have watched Utah twice and Oklahoma three times. If they play each other I think Oklahoma wins in a close one.

Oklahoma also beats them in basic every area on a resume too, besides for defense. Utah also has played one team currently that is ranked and they lost.

At the end of the day it will play out on the field. As I believe Oregon will go out and beat Utah, and kind of make this debate mute.

I think that Oregon beats Utah too.

I still think Oregon is a really good football team. Id favor Oregon in a matchup over Oklahoma. My point wasn’t to insult people’s football IQ, my point was to call people out for not watching the Pac 12.

Mission not accomplished. :lol2:

Completely agree Oregon is good. I wouldn't be at all shocked if Oregon or Utah beat Oklahoma. But as I've said before, until the Pac12 shows they belong, they don't IMO.