LSU 50 Texas A&M 7

Walter

That LSU defense looked like we expect LSU to look defensively. The 3 top teams are all so damn good.

I say we just do a round robin between LSU, Clemson, and OSU and forget about including a 4th team this year. Bama losing Tua and Georgia having to play LSU without Pickens/Cager and with an unhealthy Swift really took away from this year's playoff.

Edited by Walter

I say we just do a round robin between LSU, Clemson, and OSU and forget about including a 4th team this year. Bama losing Tua and Goergia having to play LSU without Pickens/Cages and with an unhealthy Swift really took away from this year's playoff.

I’d be perfectly fine with that. With Tua I think we all agree Bama wins that game last night and they are definitely capable of playing with and potentially beating any of those 3 teams. But even before last night the gap between a Tua-less Bama, Georgia, Utah, Oklahoma, and the top 3 teams, is the Grand Canyon. I really like Utah, but they just don’t have the dudes to play with any of those 3 schools and honestly nobody in the country does. With all of the injuries on Bamas roster, Ohio State, LSU, and Clemson are leaps and bounds more talented than everyone else and it’s no coincidence this is where we have ended up.

I agree. At this point I don’t think the fourth team is close to the top three regardless of who the fourth team ends up being.

Oklahoma's offense against any of those 3 would be fun to watch, but their defense would get shredded by Burrow/Fields/Lawrence.

Oklahoma, if on their game, is the only team with a chance to make it competitive as a #4 seed.

LSU or Ohio State will get a layup to the title game while the other gets a Clemson team that feels disrespected and will be a load to beat.

Playing against a seasoned/confident Jalen Hurts isn’t a layup.

I caught just a little bit of that Oklahoma game and was impressed with Hurts throwing the ball. Dude has a cannon for an arm.

His Baylor performance is what scares teams, it was a ridiculous comeback. I agree with @Jumper_Dad the defense won’t be enough but what if OSU or LSU has a few fumbles or botched punt returns.