Seattle 21 Cincinnati 20

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny during the replay CBS officially says it is definitely an incomplete pass was wrong. I think it’s so funny how these networks have these retired officials on to and it seems like half the the time the calls are the opposite of what they say. It just shows how subjective calls can be.

Funny during the replay CBS officially says it is definitely an incomplete pass was wrong. I think it’s so funny how these networks have these retired officials on to and it seems like half the the time the calls are the opposite of what they say. It just shows how subjective calls can be.

I thought the call was correct. If he had control, it was the suckiest pass with control in history.

Cincinnati is simply a better team than Seattle. We should have put the game away in the 3rd quarter but we didn’t. So frustrating.

Tide turned after Seahawks fumbled and then the ball slips out of Dalton's hand and we get no points. Down hill after that.

@voiceofreason kickers who don't have a strong leg. Kickers who aren't clutch, even though I wouldn't say that was a clutch type kick. However a 45 yard field is a kick to extend the lead is one you usually see teams make all the time against the Bengals. Yet to many times over the last 17 years, we see the Bengals kicker miss it. For 17 years, and especially the last few years we see constant penalties on our special teams. We rarely ever seem to get blocked field goals or punts. So yes the one change they didn't make in the special teams coach remained the same. Bullock is his kicker, and I'm sure he told Taylor they are fine with him, which is why they really didn't even try to upgrade that spot.

I have watched this game a dozen or more times over the last five years. Played great, out played opponent, make critical mistakes and lose the game. Team played well but big mistakes and a couple terrible play calls.

Zero problem with the play calls today. They played aggressive all day. I guanrtee on that 3rd and goal from the 16, if they attempt a pass in the endzone with Seattle playing the end zone on third goal and they pick it. People fuss because how could you take that chance on 3rd and goal from the 16, when your defense was playing that well. They made it to where they were down one, and the defense did get a 3 and out right after. The offense just did nothing with it.

That fumble by Erickson set up the first Seahawks td. Then Dalton losing the ball right after the Bengals got a turnover were huge plays. Dalton played a really good game, but he has to hit that 3rd and 1 throw to a wide open Boyd. That was a great call, the type of call you see winning teams make. He has to hit it.

Bengals out played them, but 3 to 4 plays cost them big time.

@voiceofreason kickers who don't have a strong leg. Kickers who aren't clutch, even though I wouldn't say that was a clutch type kick. However a 45 yard field is a kick to extend the lead is one you usually see teams make all the time against the Bengals. Yet to many times over the last 17 years, we see the Bengals kicker miss it. For 17 years, and especially the last few years we see constant penalties on our special teams. We rarely ever seem to get blocked field goals or punts. So yes the one change they didn't make in the special teams coach remained the same. Bullock is his kicker, and I'm sure he told Taylor they are fine with him, which is why they really didn't even try to upgrade that spot.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t we retain Darrin Simmons? If so that’s the answer.

I thought the call was correct. If he had control, it was the suckiest pass with control in history.

His arm was hit as he went forward with the ball. Yes it is going to be a terrible pass when a 300 pound lineman grabs your arm as you throw the ball. I will be starting a reply thread momentarily to discuss this play, and the state of instant replay the last couple years.