Seattle 21 Cincinnati 20

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a day like today will give Ross a little more sense of catch and then run. His career has so many miscues as he takes his eyes off the ball to elude the defender, or he has teeeeeny hands?

I’m not sure it’s even a technical issue. It’s just having the confidence that he’s going to make the play.

That was Bates that came up not Williams. With that said it truly may have been his fault. However when a player gets that wide open, its obviously a miscommunication. So for me I have a hard time blaming one specific player, when we don't know what their job was suppose to be on the play the DC called. Especially as bad as these announcers were today, it's hard to take them for what their word is when they say what was suppose to happen.

Speaking of bad announcers, was it just me, or did one of them say Randy Dalton late in the game?

End of the day, there were some calls I didn't like. With Eifert being played sparingly, AJ a no go, Mixon getting hurt AND playing at Seattle I can't complain.

I feel like a win could've done a great deal for the team but they did a lot of things well that surprised me.

Speaking of bad announcers, was it just me, or did one of them say Randy Dalton late in the game?

You heard it.

Was I the only one that was getting tired of them constantly talking about how amazing it was that Clowney was able to play so well while only being with the new team for a few days? I've never played D-Line, but its not like his job changes much frmo team to team.

Was I the only one that was getting tired of them constantly talking about how amazing it was that Clowney was able to play so well while only being with the new team for a few days? I've never played D-Line, but its not like his job changes much frmo team to team.

You weren't alone. I was thinking the same thing. I figured Pete Carroll was pretty much like Captain American in the Avengers ("Hulk...smash.") I mean, when was the last time a defensive lineman was critiqued on running the "wrong" play?

Bullock had the longest consecutive field goal streak inside the 50 in the NFL coming into today's game. I believe they said he had made 15 consecutive inside the 50. No special teams coach in the NFL is cutting him coming into this season.

To add a little more. Bullock for his career only makes 68% of kicks that are 40 yards or longer. Not good.