Reds at Athletics (5/7 - 5/9)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that sweep includes Sonny Gray getting his first win in a Cincinnati uniform. He more than deserves it.

I would imagine he will be amped up returning to Oakland. Just hope he doesn't try to do too much.

The pitching will need to return to what it was like during the Mets series. I don't think we can expect double digit home runs hit in this series, like they had against the Giants.

Nothing but a Reds sweep will be acceptable. Tyler Mahle gets the ball in the opening game of the series.

Why? Both teams have the same record. The A's ARE a professional baseball team. It's not like the Reds are a power and the A's are totally inept. I guess I don't get the expectation.

Why? Both teams have the same record. The A's ARE a professional baseball team. It's not like the Reds are a power and the A's are totally inept. I guess I don't get the expectation.

Everyone keeps posting they will be happy with two out of 3 or 3 out of 4. I want to see a big winning streak. So I won't be happy unless they sweep. I'm not saying the Reds should sweep because they're the superior team, I'm simply saying I want a sweep.

Everyone keeps posting they will be happy with two out of 3 or 3 out of 4. I want to see a big winning streak. So I won't be happy unless they sweep. I'm not saying the Reds should sweep because they're the superior team, I'm simply saying I want a sweep.

I thought you were saying this in reference to the 90's World Series because the Red's twitter posted a video about the 90's series yesterday saying on to Oakland. I would love a sweep also need to get it rolling.

Mike Fiers No Hit the Cincinnati Reds in Oakland 2-0 on 130 pitches. This was his second no hitter. Reds get no hit after scoring all those runs against the Giants. This is the Reds in a nut shell. Can not stand prosperity.