May 8, 20197 yr See what happens when I start a thread. Beat me to the punch. My guess is the Reds saw your first post and simply succumbed to the pressure.
May 8, 20197 yr See what happens when I start a thread. It's okay if the win the next two, which the rest of us are happy with haha!
May 8, 20197 yr See what happens when I start a thread. Coming from someone who just had two of the most improbable, gut-wrenching losses in the last series...you can bounce back.
May 8, 20197 yr Harder to hit Homers in Oakland than it is in Cincinnati. Harder to even get a hit in Oakland as compared to Cincy. lol
May 8, 20197 yr Harder to even get a hit in Oakland as compared to Cincy. lol True lol, Votto's ball is a hit in Cincy at least.
May 8, 20197 yr True lol, Votto's ball is a hit in Cincy at least. That would have been ten rows deep in Cincinnati.
May 9, 20197 yr Idk how you guys watch these West Coast game. I won't make it through the first inning.
May 9, 20197 yr Twelve straight innings without a hit. Gray gives up a two HR in the first inning. Reds down 2-0.
May 9, 20197 yr Idk how you guys watch these West Coast game. I won't make it through the first inning. Looks like we don't have to watch long.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.