Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Athletics (5/7 - 5/9)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game alone, A's have three hits against the shift and with the bases loaded, they hit a dribbler, in the hole between first and second. Farmer was shifted so far to second by time he got there, runner was safe and he threw it away to tie the game. A routine ground ball into two runs. The shift is killing the Reds. Does nobody in the dugout see that.

Reds scored 4 runs in the second and now we are in the 12th and we still have four. Our offense is outstanding.

Nothing but a Reds sweep will be acceptable. Tyler Mahle gets the ball in the opening game of the series.

 

Well...... lol

Jose Iglesias is fantastic to watch on defense. He brings back memories of Brandon Phillips defense for me. I am not sure what happens when Scooter gets back but Iglesias needs to play SS.

Joel Luckhaupt

‏

 

@jluckhaupt

Follow Follow @jluckhaupt

More

Worst Record in One-Run Games since 2014

Reds 90-157 (.364)

Rays 114-141 (.447)

Twins 93-115 (.447)

Blue Jays 104-124 (.456)

White Sox 119-135 (.469)

 

The Reds are #1 in something! Haha

I'm going to have to stop looking at my ESPN notifications first thing in the morning.:sour:

Have the day off tomorrow, so I'll be able to stay up tonight to watch. Hopefully I can provide some positive vibes for LRCW.

  • Author
Have the day off tomorrow, so I'll be able to stay up tonight to watch. Hopefully I can provide some positive vibes for LRCW.

 

 

It's a 3:37 pm game. :lol2:

 

Hopefully you'll still be able to watch it though.

Have the day off tomorrow, so I'll be able to stay up tonight to watch. Hopefully I can provide some positive vibes for LRCW.

 

The game is at 3:30 today.

It's a 3:37 pm game. :lol2:

 

Hopefully you'll still be able to watch it though.

 

Nowadays, you never know. Feel like I could nod off at any minute now. :lol2:

Where are all those Home Runs by the Reds in Oakland?

Votto is out again today against a Right handed pitcher. About his fifth day off in the first 35 games. The way he has been hitting, it is probably for the best.

Where are all those Home Runs by the Reds in Oakland?

 

There is my answer. Dietrich homers in the first inning. Reds up 2-0 and three hitters. That would not have happened if Votto was playing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.