Justin Powell to North Oldham?

Could he play this year if he wanted to participate? Sorry, not sure how the rules work if he would have to sit out a year!

He says he isn’t playing. But I would think that he could if he wanted to. North Oldham is his home school. He played varsity there as an 8th grader before going to Trinity.

He says he isn’t playing. But I would think that he could if he wanted to. North Oldham is his home school. He played varsity there as an 8th grader before going to Trinity.

If the last school he played varsity at was Trinity then I believe he would eligible to play immediately at Trinity. This reminds me of Jaylen Beckham when he left Lexington Catholic for Huntington Prep, came home and enrolled at Bryan Station and he had to sit out a year.

According to Verbal Commits, Justin has offers from Georgia, Virginia Tech, Cincinnai and Xavier. He is an outstanding shooter, ballhandler, passer and defender. I think he is 6’ 4” or 5”.

I heard he was a starter at Montverde. He must be homesick or just wanting a normal high school experience. Montverde’s travel schedule is as grueling as major D1 programs.