Chris Klieman Hired at Kansas State

bugatti

Most will not know the name, but Klieman is the head coach at North Dakota State University. Klieman is 67-6 in his five years in Fargo. He will finish out the season with the Bison through however long they make it in the playoffs. NDSU is 13-0 this season.

If he can get players, he will win. But that is most, isn't it.

At the collegiate level you first need coaching. Players take you to the next level, though. USC has led the Pac-10 in recruiting the past five years and they have sub-par coaching, which reflects in the result.

I have not seen him in a recruit's house, but Klieman is not the most charismatic guy in front of a camera. I question his ability to rile up the alumni base or be the figurehead of a program. If it is simply coaching, Klieman is the guy.

At the collegiate level you first need coaching. Players take you to the next level, though. USC has led the Pac-10 in recruiting the past five years and they have sub-par coaching, which reflects in the result.

I have not seen him in a recruit's house, but Klieman is not the most charismatic guy in front of a camera. I question his ability to rile up the alumni base or be the figurehead of a program. If it is simply coaching, Klieman is the guy.

You obviously need to be a good coach. However, you aren't competing at a high level in a power 5 conference withot the players. Gotta have them first IMO.

Know Coach Klieman very well since my son plays in the MVFC. Happy for him and KSU got a very good coach and he will be successful very soon I am predicting. Listening to his coaches show Monday it appears he is being allowed to coach his team through the last 1 or 2 games he has left even though the FCS championship game won't be played until Jan. 5th. which will delay his arrival at KSU somewhat if they win Friday vs. SDSU in the semi's.

KSU got a steal IMO as the MVFC is equivalent to the SEC of FBS and NDSU has dominated just like Alabama. He will do just fine.