Beechwood 92 Bishop Brossart 59

I assume Beechwood is really good but at this point Brossart and Mason County are huge disappointments in the 10th. That has to be the most points scored against a Mike Code coached team, he is still the Coach there isn't he?

Anybody that follows high school basketball, knows that Beechwood is legit his season, and the next few. Could be the best run of talent they have ever had.

That's great. Do all the players live within the city limits? Just curious

My goodness, your infatuation with Beechwood is amazing. But to answer your question, aside from the Baugh twins, they all live “within city limits”. Please, find a new hobby. Constantly whining about Beechwood has truly gotten old from you.

Who cares if they live within city limits. If a rule or procedure allows individuals to attend Beechwood, and it’s all legit, it shouldn’t matter. I happen to know that Beechwood is also an excellent academic school, so even if families send their kids to Beechwood to play sports, they are also getting a top notch educational experience. If it’s within the rules, what does it matter?

My goodness, your infatuation with Beechwood is amazing. But to answer your question, aside from the Baugh twins, they all live “within city limits”. Please, find a new hobby. Constantly whining about Beechwood has truly gotten old from you.

"Lighten up Francis" lol