Jumper_Dad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really have no dog in this fight. With that said, my brother in law is a huge Michigan fan. When we visited them in Northern Michigan last month he was adamant that there was no, way no how that the Big 10 would not get a team into the College Football Playoffs. He swore up and down that wouldn't happen again and that Michigan would be the team to go.

I love seeing people up in arms about the College Football Playoffs no matter who it is, so Go Buckeyes!!

Regardless of who wins, I believe that whoever does has to beat Northwestern in the conference championship to make the playoff.

If it's Ohio State they're going to need Georgia and Oklahoma to lose in their title games as well. Just don't see them leap frogging both if they win, but maybe.

If it's Ohio State they're going to need Georgia and Oklahoma to lose in their title games as well. Just don't see them leap frogging both if they win, but maybe.

I agree that Oklahoma is in better position too. I'm thinking to even be considered it would have to happen. Even if Oklahoma were to lose to Texas again, I think that Ohio State would have to beat Michigan and Northwestern. I'll be surprised if the SEC brings two teams again.