Jumper_Dad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Ohio State keeps up like this, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them leap Oklahoma in the rankings.

There are 3 teams between them, one lost, one lost it's QB, one will probably win today and Oklahoma won last night. I don't think one really good game against a vastly overrated Michigan, gets them in front of Oklahoma.

There are 3 teams between them, one lost, one lost it's QB, one will probably win today and Oklahoma won last night. I don't think one really good game against a vastly overrated Michigan, gets them in front of Oklahoma.

I wouldn’t be surprised, Oklahoma hasn’t exactly destroyed anyone. Timing and rankings can be huge at the end of the season, overrated or not.

I wouldn’t be surprised, Oklahoma hasn’t exactly destroyed anyone. Timing and rankings can be huge at the end of the season, overrated or not.

Oklahoma has a chance to beat the only team that has beaten them this year...If they beat Texas, especially if they do it comfortably, I think they stay in front of Ohio St.

Oklahoma has a chance to beat the only team that has beaten them this year...If they beat Texas, especially if they do it comfortably, I think they stay in front of Ohio St.

That’s the question, winning comfortably if they do. No one in the Big XII has.