Michigan/Ohio State Updates

Jumper_Dad

If Ohio State keeps up like this, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them leap Oklahoma in the rankings.

No way one game should make them leap frog them. As great as OSU has played today at home. It doesnt take away how lack luster they have looked over the last month and also a blow out lost to a bad team.

I think this shows more about Michigan. Both their losses have been to top 10 teams and honestly was never really in either game.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No way one game should make them leap frog them. As great as OSU has played today at home. It doesnt take away how lack luster they have looked over the last month and also a blow out lost to a bad team.

I think this shows more about Michigan. Both their losses have been to top 10 teams and honestly was never really in either game.

You got your OSU helmet avatar ready till next Saturday at noon?

Michigan, they are who we thought they were.