6A #1 Male vs. 6A #3 Saint Xavier

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about low scoring game. X’s defense has been outstanding this year; the X offense can’t give Male points/ short field position. There have been a lot of turnovers for the Tiger offense this year; very uncharacteristic. It’ll be interesting to see what the X offensive staff comes up with to help their backup QB move the ball effectively if he ends up starting the game.

St X for the win. I predict this to be the biggest upset of the year.

May be a long shot but this is my hop

Must play lights out Defense, no turnovers, win special teams - those three things must happen

Good luck, X!

An X win would be a strong affirmation of the hire of Coach Wallace and would really energize the X faithful.

An X win would be a strong affirmation of the hire of Coach Wallace and would really energize the X faithful.

No one will argue that X got off to a tough start but any X fan would have to agree that week 1 with a new offensive set, new coach and a injured starting QB was a tough hill to climb.

Week 2, X faces a very inspired group of young men with arguably the best player in the entire bluegrass in Vito Tisdale

Don’t get me wrong, X could easily get blown out Friday night but I think everyone would agree that they are improving. I’m not too keen on the ins and outs of the private schools recruiting rules but trust me, if Wallace can get 3 or 4 true speedsters, there will be no one questioning if X made a good hire.

Happy for you guys. Go X!

Turnovers have really hurt this offense. I’m not sure if it’s just bad luck or a technique concern, but if they have 5 turnovers on Friday it won’t turn out very well. Running game has had moments of looking good, but inconsistent most games. Just watching some clips there are times where there seems to be some assignment issues upfront, but if they can run the ball effectively and give their defense time on the sideline they have a shot.

Also, is this X’s first game on grass?

Turnovers have really hurt this offense. I’m not sure if it’s just bad luck or a technique concern, but if they have 5 turnovers on Friday it won’t turn out very well. Running game has had moments of looking good, but inconsistent most games. Just watching some clips there are times where there seems to be some assignment issues upfront, but if they can run the ball effectively and give their defense time on the sideline they have a shot.

Also, is this X’s first game on grass?

Coach Wallace has already brought up having proper cleats since this game is on grass. It is first game on grass.

St X for the win. I predict this to be the biggest upset of the year.

May be a long shot but this is my hope.

Must play lights out Defense, no turnovers, win special teams - those three things must happen

Good luck, X!

St.X has won 3 straight, so Male will probably be very fired up, plus have been District rivals for years. I think it would only be a slight upset if St.X wins.