Russell 41 Pendleton County 0

Blake Stump is Ryan's younger Brother. There is also a Brody Stump that's a frosh, not sure if he's related or not to Blake and Ryan.

All three are brothers. Senior Casey Clark ejected in the third. Mental mistake by a key, senior leader on the OL/DL. Stump is a big loss if X-rays/MRIs come back positive for an injury. Prayers for him and hope he gets to play on senior night. Another important district won for the Devils. Congratulations!

Congrats to the Devils on the win. Would like to know what caused the Clark kid to lose his cool, but you just can't go punching your opponent on the ground. The 3rd quarter was probably the ugliest quarter of football I've ever witnessed.

Congrats to the Devils on the win. Would like to know what caused the Clark kid to lose his cool, but you just can't go punching your opponent on the ground. The 3rd quarter was probably the ugliest quarter of football I've ever witnessed.

I agree. That incident sucked all the football life out of the game. I don’t know what the third quarter was.