Ryle 26 Cooper 7

Ryle’s D played really well overall. Cusick, Smith and Saladin toted the rock well. Jake threw some nice passes. Still scratching my head about why onside kick to start the second half. That set up Cooper for their only score. Congrats to the Raiders! I’m glad Lee and Perry played so we don’t have to hear excuses from our neighbors!

Ryle’s D played really well overall. Cusick, Smith and Saladin toted the rock well. Jake threw some nice passes. Still scratching my head about why onside kick to start the second half. That set up Cooper for their only score. Congrats to the Raiders! I’m glad Lee and Perry played so we don’t have to hear excuses from our neighbors!

England didn't get any carries?

Lee made a few plays with his feet but had a lot of negative yardage plays trying to create. He was well contained except for a few plays. He threw a mix of good and bad balls. Armour is a good receiver. Jackson Saladin was the best player on the field last night. Ryle will do well the rest of the year. Good luck to Cooper moving forward.

Cooper is almost literally within a stones throw of Ryle H.S.

It seems Ryle has taken a page out of Boone's play book by using a LB as a RB. Saladin used to run the ball in BCPWFL. Last time I saw him do so was when he was in 8th grade playing for the Razorbacks. I don't remember him running the ball on Ryle's freshman team.

Any way, he is quite capable. The kid can play.

Cooper is almost literally within a stones throw of Ryle H.S.

It seems Ryle has taken a page out of Boone's play book by using a LB as a RB. Saladin used to run the ball in BCPWFL. Last time I saw him do so was when he was in 8th grade playing for the Razorbacks. I don't remember him running the ball on Ryle's freshman team.

Any way, he is quite capable. The kid can play.

So impressive how he outran the Cooper secondary on the 75-80 yard burst.