A Twisted Web: How Would You Rank These Teams?

August 17th

DeSales beats St. Xavier 19-16.

August 18th

Bowling Green beats Central Hardin 20-13.

August 24th

Covington Catholic beats Henry Clay 41-0.

August 31st

Bowling Green beats St. Xavier 24-21.

Johnson Central beats Henry Clay 33-21.

Moeller (OH) beats Trinity 21-14 after the game is ended in the 3Q.

Scott County beats Highlands 28-7 after the game is ended in the 2Q.

September 7th

Scott County beats Moeller (OH) 10-7.

Southwestern beats Henry Clay 31-24.

September 13th

LaSalle (OH) beats Scott County 37-7.

September 14th

Covington Catholic beats Beechwood 49-14.

September 21st

Highlands beats Simon Kenton 38-9.

September 28th

Beechwood beat Simon Kenton 28-21.

Henry Clay beats Scott County 51-27.

Moeller (OH) beats LaSalle (OH) 21-14 in overtime.

Southwestern beats Central Hardin 25-7.

St. Xavier beats Trinity 21-7.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

A lot of good teams on that list. To get out of this web, I would say who has the best win. Top win to me would be: Bowling Green over X (X beat Trinity)

Most years this would be accurate but this year there are a few teams that can say they beat T. I’m stuck on stupid when it comes to CovCath crushing Henry Clay that just put it on Scott County who beat Moeller and lost to LaSalle who just barely beat Moeller in overtime.

Most years this would be accurate but this year there are a few teams that can say they beat T. I’m stuck on stupid when it comes to CovCath crushing Henry Clay that just put it on Scott County who beat Moeller and lost to LaSalle who just barely beat Moeller in overtime.

Join the crowd! :lol2:

This list of games isn't anything to do with Male, so I don't see where Cov Cath "benefits"...I didn't include Male because they seem to be locked in pretty clearly as best in the state.

"Clearly" best in state? I thought CovCath would have made that at least a little hazy.

The Central Hardin roster that played Bowling Green tough and led CAL in the second quarter is NOT the same CH roster which got crushed in the second half by CAL or got pounded by South Warren or lost to Southwestern.

Depending on how you look at it, Central Hardin is down to its FIFTH string quarterback (Hobbs quit to focus on basketball, Chase Elmore got hurt late in first half against CAL, Gavin George also got hurt vs. CAL in same quarter, top RB threat Deonco Wilkerson ran the wildcat but teams stacked the box with no throwing threat).

Hobbs could go both ways. Elmore was a two-way starter. So are/were George (still not completely healthy) and Wilkerson.

Comparing Central Hardin NOW to Central Hardin early summer would be like comparing the Kentucky NIT team to the one which started with Noel.

Same school.

Same season.

Two completely DIFFERENT rosters.