Who is the best "Iron Man" player in 5A?

Jo-Jo13

I know alot of the great teams dont play many players both ways but there are some out there. Who would you pick? What do they play? What are their stats? Do they have a Hudl? Please keep it positive, even if you don't agree with someone else. Once we have the nominations I will do another post with a poll. Players have to play atleast 75% of the plays on both sides of the ball.

Drew Sawyers for Southwestern - 355 yards passing 2 TD's, 377 rushing 3 TD's, 2 95+ yard kick returns for TD's, 60+ yard punt return for a TD. Defensively he plays safety and has 6 solo tackles, a fumble recovery, and an Interception. Stats may not be high on defense but he gets everyone where they are supposed to line up and calls the other teams plays out. He is the personal protector on punt, the holder on field goals and plays on the kickoff team.

Two other guys I've seen play this year that are studs on both sides of the ball are Raymond Jackson and Langston Jackson for Henry Clay.

A few othergood impacts on both sides of the ball that I've seen are Blake Muntz and Ethan Hahn for Madison Central.

Quarterback Drew Sawyers never leaves the field for Southwestern... Plays O and D, returns on kicks and punts, holds for extra points and field goals, and on kick off team....

Drew Sawyers for Southwestern - 355 yards passing 2 TD's, 377 rushing 3 TD's, 2 95+ yard kick returns for TD's, 60+ yard punt return for a TD. Defensively he plays safety and has 6 solo tackles, a fumble recovery, and an Interception. Stats may not be high on defense but he gets everyone where they are supposed to line up and calls the other teams plays out. He is the personal protector on punt, the holder on field goals and plays on the kickoff team.

In 5A/what I have see so far. The best one is Drewbie 29 for SW. Beside being a great kid, he is a fantastic athlete and is SW right now. You take him away from SW and they are hurting bad. Kid does it all for them.

Sawyers is such an underrated player. He doesn't have the offers list that some of the other guys listed here have, but he's one of the most impactful all around players in Kentucky. He fits the mold of a true throwback Iron Man player better than anyone else in 5A, imo.

This is a nice list. I'm going to add Jacob Ratliff for Oldham County. Starts WR and SS. OC is a run first team so his O stats are not much (3 catches, 64 yards, TD) but he plays every play and is a key blocker. On D he has 16 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 INT and 1 TD. He returns punts and long snaps on punts. He has been All-District the last 2 years so teams tend to throw away from him, 3 attempts to his side and they have 1 breakup, and 2 ints as a team.

Here is his hudl:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2A9jwP