East Carter's Montana Fouts Sets New State Record For Most Career Strikeouts

East Carter goes into to next weeks 16th Region tourney with a record of 34-0 while scoring 304 runs and allowing only 18. They have upgraded their schedule this season and have wins over the top 2 teams in the 6th region (Louisville Holy Cross, Bulter). The top team in the 4th region Warren East and 2 of the top four teams in the 11th region (Woodford and Lafayette). Best of luck next week!

East Carter goes into to next weeks 16th Region tourney with a record of 34-0 while scoring 304 runs and allowing only 18. They have upgraded their schedule this season and have wins over the top 2 teams in the 6th region (Louisville Holy Cross, Bulter). The top team in the 4th region Warren East and 2 of the top four teams in the 11th region (Woodford and Lafayette). Best of luck next week!

Not an upgrade at all. Schedule last year was A LOT tougher.

I disagree last years schedule had no team that was a top team in their region the toughest put of region game was Lafayette which had the fourth best record in the 11th and that was it until the state tournament. I'm not sure about the teams at Myrtle Beach but I'd say those were about the same as last year. No matter this season has been great so far anytime you go through an entire season undefeated that impressive. Congrats to Coach Calhoun and all of the Lady Raiders!