Christen Cunningham Transferring

ColonelPops

Not sure but colleges know that he is available. It was on twitter this afternoon.

How do they know? His twitter account? Or is there something like the clearinghouse that he has to go thru?

How do they know? His twitter account? Or is there something like the clearinghouse that he has to go thru?

I’m not sure. I’m just assuming that if it is being reported on twitter that colleges that would be interested in him know he is available. I’m pretty sure it was Evan Daniels who posted it on twitter so I’d say his account alone let a ton of colleges know that he is available. I’m interested in seeing where he ends up at.

What position does this kid play? What are his possible destinations?

He played point guard.

He holds school records for assists, single season assists, and consecutive 125 assist seasons. That was coming into this season. Samford's web site is not well maintained. No stats for this season are posted.

He never attended Georgetown. He lists his hometown as Georgetown. He graduated from Samford University, Southern Conference, D1, graduate transfer.

No, no, I know that. I should have been more clear. Will he be going to another D1 school or does he move down to an NAIA school?

No, no, I know that. I should have been more clear. Will he be going to another D1 school or does he move down to an NAIA school?

It depends on who needs a point guard and who offers a graduate program in his field of study. There is no indication of what his major was in his bio.

Christen also hasn't played since December 5th, a one point loss to Memphis, due to an undisclosed illness. He only played in 9 games his senior year. That may be a very big factor in where he might play.

• 1 month later...
It depends on who needs a point guard and who offers a graduate program in his field of study. There is no indication of what his major was in his bio.

Christen also hasn't played since December 5th, a one point loss to Memphis, due to an undisclosed illness. He only played in 9 games his senior year. That may be a very big factor in where he might play.

Could he seek a redshirt for last year? Assume no way he'd have 2 yrs. left to play at UofL, right?