Doss 72 Fairdale 70 (6th Region Quarter-Final)

Tough loss for Fairdale. Led most of the game. 54-45 with 5:45 to play. Doss Stephon Franklin came up big scoring 20 of 24 points in the last 9 minutes of the game. Fairdale's Craig Ashe dunk tied it at 70 but Doss gets game winner with 3.9 left on a loose ball put back. Great game.

Tough loss for Fairdale. Led most of the game. 54-45 with 5:45 to play. Doss Stephon Franklin came up big scoring 20 of 24 points in the last 9 minutes of the game. Fairdale's Craig Ashe dunk tied it at 70 but Doss gets game winner with 3.9 left on a loose ball put back. Great game.

How good is Doss, if they win the region are they a legit threat to win the title.

Anyone that wins the 6th is a legit threat to win

Very true, the Doss v. Fern Creek winner has a fighter's chance, but that 9th region 2nd round game is a tough one for either. PRP can come out of the 6th too and be very competitive. If Jeffersontown upsets everyone, Coach Duncan will be a hot commodity. He should be one already, great season to be in the regional semi finals.

Wow!! 27 points in 5:45 mins? I bet Doss didn't miss a shot to catch fire like that. Very impressive!

It's really tough when you lose after leading most of the game...especially after your leading scorer, and First Team All-Regional player, goes out on what many have told me was a "touch foul". It is my understanding that Craig Ash dunked the ball to tie the game and was hammered with no whistle.

I am so proud of our coaching staff, players, dawg pound, and

fans. The last two weeks they have faced Valley (+2), @ Butler (-5), @ Fern Creek (-3), @ PRP (-3) and @ Doss (-2)...four of the five games on the road. The Bulldogs were in every game and their true competitiveness by the players and coaches was never more evident than the 24 point comeback in the 4th quarter against Valley.

Not bad for a team that was ranked seventh in the region in the preseason.

I've been there before and I know the pain that will linger on for months and even years to come. Hold your head up high Bulldogs...we are so proud of you all.