CovCath JV Coach Ben Franzen wins 42 in a row

Congratulations to CovCath Junior Varsity Coach Ben Franzen who won his 42nd consecutive game Friday night in a victory over Madison Central in Richmond. In the MC game Franzen's unit consisted of one junior and seven sophomores.

The 2017-18 CovCath JVs recently won back-to-back NoKy JV Tournament championships.

Ben also experienced success as the former Freshmen Boys basketball coach at Highlands High School.

Hats off to the former Campbell County Camel who cut his eye teeth at Sts. Peter and Paul in California, Ky..

Scott had every chance to beat them in Taylor Mill.

Believe me, that no matter how much talent you have, you still need some luck along the way to win 42 straight. And the fact that your team is able to come from behind and overcome adversity contributes to your ability to accomplish such a feat.

Congratulations to CovCath Junior Varsity Coach Ben Franzen who won his 42nd consecutive game Friday night in a victory over Madison Central in Richmond. In the MC game Franzen's unit consisted of one junior and seven sophomores.

The 2017-18 CovCath JVs recently won back-to-back NoKy JV Tournament championships.

Ben also experienced success as the former Freshmen Boys basketball coach at Highlands High School.

Hats off to the former Campbell County Camel who cut his eye teeth at Sts. Peter and Paul in California, Ky..

How long was he the frosh coach at Highlands?

Believe me, that no matter how much talent you have, you still need some luck along the way to win 42 straight. And the fact that your team is able to come from behind and overcome adversity contributes to your ability to accomplish such a feat.

Yep and talent doesn't hurt either:thumb:

How long was he the frosh coach at Highlands?

2 years I think! He was looking for a job in the school system. He should have never got away. A fantastic guy and the kids love him! If I was an AD first call no doubt!!! I also know he would like to move into the college ranks as well!!! Talent helps but trust me he can coach!