Northern Kentucky at Wright State predictions

MidwestUnited

NKU 12-2 in the Horizon League, one game up on Wright State at 11-3. Wright State beat NKU earlier at BB&T. Both teams have 19 wins as of Friday. Can NKU stop Benzinger, or just contain him? Same with the Wright State big man Loudon Love?

With much at stake, NKU collides with Wright State in nationally televised showdown Friday at 9 p.m. | NKyTribune

Big game tonight for the Norse. A win will effectively give them the Horizon league title.

They've yet to drop a road conference game this year.

When I look at a pure talent standpoint, the Norse seem to have an advantage, but they have to contain Benzinger. Kid played the game of his life at BB&T earlier this year. You won't find a more irritating player to watch either.

I'll go with NKU 76-71. Have a feeling Holland and my guy Tyler Sharpe have big games for the Norse.

#NorseUp

.... but they have to contain Benzinger. Kid played the game of his life at BB&T earlier this year. You won't find a more irritating player to watch either.

#NorseUp

He is a cross between Grayson Allen and Nick Ruthsatz in all the wrong ways. If you like the whole throwing your head back and exaggerating a foul at the slightest bit of contact... Benzinger is your guy.

When I look at a pure talent standpoint, the Norse seem to have an advantage, but they have to contain Benzinger. Kid played the game of his life at BB&T earlier this year. You won't find a more irritating player to watch either.

I'll go with NKU 76-71. Have a feeling Holland and my guy Tyler Sharpe have big games for the Norse.[/url]

Love me some Tyler Sharpe!

Hoping they face guard Benzinger.