Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky at Wright State predictions

Featured Replies

Big game tonight for the Norse. A win will effectively give them the Horizon league title.

 

They've yet to drop a road conference game this year.

 

When I look at a pure talent standpoint, the Norse seem to have an advantage, but they have to contain Benzinger. Kid played the game of his life at BB&T earlier this year. You won't find a more irritating player to watch either.

 

I'll go with NKU 76-71. Have a feeling Holland and my guy Tyler Sharpe have big games for the Norse.

 

#NorseUp

.... but they have to contain Benzinger. Kid played the game of his life at BB&T earlier this year. You won't find a more irritating player to watch either.

 

#NorseUp

 

He is a cross between Grayson Allen and Nick Ruthsatz in all the wrong ways. If you like the whole throwing your head back and exaggerating a foul at the slightest bit of contact... Benzinger is your guy.

Anyone going tonight?

When I look at a pure talent standpoint, the Norse seem to have an advantage, but they have to contain Benzinger. Kid played the game of his life at BB&T earlier this year. You won't find a more irritating player to watch either.

 

I'll go with NKU 76-71. Have a feeling Holland and my guy Tyler Sharpe have big games for the Norse.[/url]

 

Love me some Tyler Sharpe!

 

Hoping they face guard Benzinger.

Anyone going tonight?

 

You going? Thought I heard or read somewhere that there were tickets available for $ 5.

You going? Thought I heard or read somewhere that there were tickets available for $ 5.

 

I have thought about it. The 9 pm start time doesn't excite me. Will either go, go to Dickmans, or watch from couch.

 

You going?

Any student buses headed up to Nutter Center tonight?

 

I don't know about student buses, but I have heard of at least an alumni caravan.

Anyone going tonight?

I’ll be there.

I’ll be there.

 

I think I'm heading up too.

I have thought about it. The 9 pm start time doesn't excite me. Will either go, go to Dickmans, or watch from couch.

 

You going?

 

No. will enjoy in the comfort of my own home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.