Harrison County 61 Mason County 57

mcpapa

Final from The Fieldhouse. Royals led 57-52 with 2:45 to go and didn't score again; committing multiple turnovers down the stretch. Braden Bryant with 17 including three triples in the second half, Spencer Free with 16. Jaylen Lofton with 17/12 for Mason County.

Mason with a I don't give a crap game after playing their best game of the season against Ashland. Just turned the ball over with regularity, left shooters wide open and generally a win did not matter. Just mind boggling. Don't understand why Leevi was not handling the ball at the end of the game. Also shot about 36% for the game.

Final from The Fieldhouse. Royals led 57-52 with 2:45 to go and didn't score again; committing multiple turnovers down the stretch. Braden Bryant with 17 including three triples in the second half, Spencer Free with 16. Jaylen Lofton with 17/12 for Mason County.

Mason only got one shot the last 2:45 and that was at the end of the game when down 4. Also shot zero Free Throws the last 2:45.

Harrison will upset someone other then PC come tournament time . They have a good team that plays hard and a couple of really solid players.

That didn’t work out last time. Harrison could win the region or lose the first round of district. Whatever the mind of Larry Kendall decides lol

They fooled me after the way they played Ashland I didn't see any way they lose to Harrison Co. especially at home. Hey @sumoroyal it has to be tough on you to watch UK basketball and then games like this one must have been tonight.

Plus this cost me my 7 point pick in NKY contest.

Already thought the same thing. Also, girls won but only scored 50 points. All my teams can't score. LOL!!!!!