Boyle County vs Southwestern

Who will win and why?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and why?

• Boyle Co.
    • Southwestern

Will Bramel is out all week and will miss all three scheduled games this week.

He is indeed. Will isn't a big stat maker but when he is not on the floor, the Rebels are not the same team...sometimes for the better....sometimes for the worst.

Will Bramel is out all week and will miss all three scheduled games this week.

Illness/injury or football related? Hopefully nothing serious.

He is indeed. Will isn't a big stat maker but when he is not on the floor, the Rebels are not the same team...sometimes for the better....sometimes for the worst.

I think Boyle is at their best when he is on the floor.

His value to the team on the floor goes far beyond stats. He will be missed greatly all week.

I love when Will is on the floor and not in foul trouble.

I also love when we go small and put 5 shooters on the floor. Sometimes this is exactly what we need.

I love when Will is on the floor and not in foul trouble.

I also love when we go small and put 5 shooters on the floor. Sometimes this is exactly what we need.

Yeah but when he isn’t on the floor the offense isn’t as cohesive and we lose the most vocal voice on defense. He also plays safety on defense and is telling everyone what he sees. He’s also made his last 7 free throws which increases his value even more.

Yeah but when he isn’t on the floor the offense isn’t as cohesive and we lose the most vocal voice on defense. He also plays safety on defense and is telling everyone what he sees. He’s also made his last 7 free throws which increases his value even more.

As always, your words are wise.