2018 39th District Draw

Unless they know something in Alexandria that I'm unaware of, all of Bracken County/Augusta wanted BC vs. Augusta

I thought BC wanted seeding, so even though it was a draw, they came out better than if it had been seeded - #4 BC has #3 St. Patrick instead of being matched with #1 Mason County.

Bracken County still voted to seed at this meeting.

Kind of had no choice. Boxed themselves into a corner and have to ride that choice to save a little face. Fact is they probably got their best chance this year from today's draw to get to the Region. Isn't irony sometimes funny?

Kind of had no choice. Boxed themselves into a corner and have to ride that choice to save a little face. Fact is they probably got their best chance this year from today's draw to get to the Region. Isn't irony sometimes funny?

Even though Bracken County would have probably played Mason County if it were seeded, both coaches and the AD made it very clear to me no matter what they would still vote to seed.

Even though Bracken County would have probably played Mason County if it were seeded, both coaches and the AD made it very clear to me no matter what they would still vote to seed.

At that's what you do when you box youself in a corner! It's called double down in Vegas.

This seed vs draw debate continues to amaze me. When the discussion is had without the names of any schools, it's usually unanimous that seeding is the logical decision.

But then when names of certain schools are factored back into the debate and the emotions and loyalties of those schools surface, people seem to lose all good sense of judgment.