Pendleton County 72 Harrison County 62

Were there technicals called in this one?

Oh yes! Coach Kendall got one and there was a double foul where one player was literally thrown to the floor. The officials had a bad night and I don't generally criticize them., but there were several debatable block/charge calls. The worst was when a PC players wiped out two Thorobreds on one play and a blocking call was called on HC. The PC player was making himself space after a rebound and knocked them down like bowling pins. It was laughable.

Pc won the game from the line. Allen was 14 of 18.

What about Talbert Turner?

Talbert is a PC legend and that will never change, not just for his play on the court but because the man he is in life. The man has gone to PC games for most his life and is the definition of Wildcatpride.

Talbert holds the scoring record without the 3 point line which is even more impressive.

That being said I was referring to the 3 point record being held by #11.

Talbert is a PC legend and that will never change, not just for his play on the court but because the man he is in life. The man has gone to PC games for most his life and is the definition of Wildcatpride.

Talbert holds the scoring record without the 3 point line which is even more impressive.

This. have to separate the 2.

I take nothing away from Dontaie, he's an absolutely tremendous player.

I was just replying to your post as it was written.