#2 Scott County at #3 Bryan Station

Scott County at Bryan Station  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Scott County at Bryan Station

• Scott County
    • Bryan Station

Bryan Station plays so hard.. You look and don't think they should win a game like this but they just figure out a way to compete.

I have seen them play 4 times and each time I think going into the game, they are good, but they are probably going to lose this one. And each time I have left the gym shaking my head and saying, man, they aren't flashy or easy on the eyes to watch, but they just badger the other team to death, score in clutch situations and win ball games.

I will go with Scott Co. to win, but I don't think it will be by more then 4 and I wouldn't be surprised if the out come of this game leaves me shaking my head again.

Here's to hoping that it is a great game.

The biggest challenge Station will have tonight is the big body of Moreno. They don't have a true big and I would imagine that Eric Boone will draw the defensive assignment tonight. What Boone lacks in height, I think about 6' 2" or 3" he makes up in bounce and quickness. If Moreno decides the game will be played down low tonight, it will be difficult to stop him. Station does swarm defensively and they have very good hands that will help, but the size could be a factor.

On the offensive end for Station, I think if they get the same match-up, Moreno on Boone, Boone has a real advantage. Boone is one of the quickest and fearless guards I have seen play. It could led to foul trouble for Moreno as he try's to stay in front or reaches as he gets beat.

Just some observations for the times I have seen both of these teams play. It should be a great one.