Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#2 Scott County at #3 Bryan Station

Scott County at Bryan Station 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott County at Bryan Station

    • Scott County
      75%
    • Bryan Station
      25%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game of the week in Kentucky occurs tonight, on Monday the 22nd, in Lexington!

 

#2 at #3 -- what a showdown in mid-to-late January.

 

Can Bryan Station hold serve at home or are the Cardinals too much, even on the road?

The last two teams undefeated against Kentucky competition. After tonight there will only be 1.

This is a game that I’ll definitely be attending tonight. Not picking either team to win just hoping for an awesome game

Bryan Station plays so hard.. You look and don't think they should win a game like this but they just figure out a way to compete.

Oh Boy, yes this will be a real one. Can't go against Billy Hicks, SC in a close one. I'll be there to witness.

Scott County by at least ten ,more like 13-18 in the road win.

  • Author
Scott County by at least ten ,more like 13-18 in the road win.

If that comes to fruition I'll be the first to give you a shout-out tonight for nailing it! Aggressive call, to be sure.

Streaming anywhere?

Bryan Station plays so hard.. You look and don't think they should win a game like this but they just figure out a way to compete.

 

I have seen them play 4 times and each time I think going into the game, they are good, but they are probably going to lose this one. And each time I have left the gym shaking my head and saying, man, they aren't flashy or easy on the eyes to watch, but they just badger the other team to death, score in clutch situations and win ball games.

 

I will go with Scott Co. to win, but I don't think it will be by more then 4 and I wouldn't be surprised if the out come of this game leaves me shaking my head again.

Here's to hoping that it is a great game.

Scott County by 15.

Scott County by 12. Bryan Station may be OK but they have really played anybody outside of Lafayette and Madison Central.

Bryan station Fits the bill of a lot of past "they shouldn't be as good as they are" teams.

 

A. They are a veteran team.

B. They have a stud

C. They are athletic

 

 

All of those things add up to being really good when it matters most.

Scott County by 12. Bryan Station may be OK but they have really played anybody outside of Lafayette and Madison Central.

 

I will have to agree on that.

The biggest challenge Station will have tonight is the big body of Moreno. They don't have a true big and I would imagine that Eric Boone will draw the defensive assignment tonight. What Boone lacks in height, I think about 6' 2" or 3" he makes up in bounce and quickness. If Moreno decides the game will be played down low tonight, it will be difficult to stop him. Station does swarm defensively and they have very good hands that will help, but the size could be a factor.

 

On the offensive end for Station, I think if they get the same match-up, Moreno on Boone, Boone has a real advantage. Boone is one of the quickest and fearless guards I have seen play. It could led to foul trouble for Moreno as he try's to stay in front or reaches as he gets beat.

 

Just some observations for the times I have seen both of these teams play. It should be a great one.

Boss against Robb will be a matchup to watch. Should be a good game

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.