Chiefs/Titans Updates

Marcus Mariotta is doing something we are not use to seeing in these parts. That is making big time throws in big moments in a big game.

He hasn't had a great yeat but he is showing to have that mentality to make plays when it matters most right now.

Marcus Mariotta is doing something we are not use to seeing in these parts. That is making big time throws in big moments in a big game.

He hasn't had a great yeat but he is showing to have that mentality to make plays when it matters most right now.

I just turned the game on a little bit ago but was reading Twitter earlier and I probably saw 4 different tweets talking about how Marriotta has been the most hyped and overrated QB they have ever seen. Did he have a terrible half because seems to be playing pretty good second half. His stats don’t really stick out though.

I just turned the game on a little bit ago but was reading Twitter earlier and I probably saw 4 different tweets talking about how Marriotta has been the most hyped and overrated QB they have ever seen. Did he have a terrible half because seems to be playing pretty good second half. His stats don’t really stick out though.

They did absolutely zero in the first half. Second half he made some big time throws to help change that momentum of the game. Which is something we don't see around these parts. We know if we start off bad in a game, if doesn't get better. I don't think he will ever be a great qb, but his mental makeup has shown to be better than the qb play we see around here in big games.