Bengals 26 Lions 17

Just goes to show that we don't have it as bad off as many like to say. Especially acting like this is the team of the 90s again. A team playing for the playoffs just lost to the Bengals lol. As bad as this year has been. If they can get the coaching search right and address the line they could be a playoff team again next year. They have pieces there still as bad as this year has been.

Just goes to show that we don't have it as bad off as many like to say. Especially acting like this is the team of the 90s again. A team playing for the playoffs just lost to the Bengals lol. As bad as this year has been. If they can get the coaching search right and address the line they could be a playoff team again next year. They have pieces there still as bad as this year has been.

I agree 100%. The pieces are there for sure. This defense is doing a great job of rotating young guys and veterans. They have a lock down corner, the best interior lineman in the NFL, and a top 5 linebacker in the league when he's available. I'd like to see them address the safety position, but that's the only real weakness on the team and it was plagued with injuries all year. The offense is still loaded at the skill positions. If Ross can give them something next year and they can somehow keep Eifert without overspending this is an attractive job. This is a more attractive job for sure than LA was last year even with AD at QB. If they can just get the right guy in here.

I agree 100%. The pieces are there for sure. This defense is doing a great job of rotating young guys and veterans. They have a lock down corner, the best interior lineman in the NFL, and a top 5 linebacker in the league when he's available. I'd like to see them address the safety position, but that's the only real weakness on the team and it was plagued with injuries all year. The offense is still loaded at the skill positions. If Ross can give them something next year and they can somehow keep Eifert without overspending this is an attractive job. This is a more attractive job for sure than LA was last year even with AD at QB. If they can just get the right guy in here.

Agreed this coaching search is huge. I have to accept Dalton will be the qb and they probably won't even consider drafting one of the top guys. Reports today are the Bengals are very interested in Jay Gruden if he is available. Meaning Dalton isn't going anywhere. Also meaning no changes on staff.

I like Jay Gruden and think he is a little underrated. But they don't need a voice they heard before and that will keep the staff.

Agreed this coaching search is huge. I have to accept Dalton will be the qb and they probably won't even consider drafting one of the top guys. Reports today are the Bengals are very interested in Jay Gruden if he is available. Meaning Dalton isn't going anywhere. Also meaning no changes on staff.

I like Jay Gruden and think he is a little underrated. But they don't need a voice they heard before and that will keep the staff.

Again I agree 100%. I like Gruden but I just don't think he is the right guy for this spot. I like your idea of Josh McDaniels.