Bengals 20 Broncos 17

Defense played a great game basically scoring a td. Then keeping the lead all game despite the offense always making them go back on the field.

The offense did make two big drives at the end though. Very nice td throw by Dalton to Green, and the offense did a good job actually getting a few first downs that last drive taking off a lot of time off the clock.

Good win. Now the Browns!

Did you guys see how AD lead them? He had some emotion. He even spiked the ball on his first down run. Playing with you FC

The defense played better and clutch, finally. AD played better than average. They still cannot run the ball. Not even close to running it well. Offensive line played better in protection, really much better.

I thought Dre and Dennard played extremely well. The front four got some pressure.

No second half ineptitude. A win in the NFL, especially on the road is great. Brownies next week.

Edited by Bengal Maniac

Did you guys see how AD lead them? He had some emotion. He even spiked the ball on his first down run. Playing with you FC

The defense played better and clutch, finally. AD played better than average. They still cannot run the ball. Not even close to running it well. Offensive line played better in protection, really much better.

I thought Dre and Dennard played extremely well. The front four got some pressure.

No second half ineptitude. A win in the NFL, especially on teh road is great. Brownies next week.

While overall the offense is bad. I agree I don't have any real big complaints on Dalton. My biggest complaints this year is he has missed big game changing type throws when he had a chance to make them a lot this year. Today besides his one annual out of bounds deep ball. When he did have a chance to make a play that could make a difference he made it. When you don't have a good line, you have to make the few plays that are there when given. He made those plays today. So no real complaints from me on him today. It was a good win.