#2 DeSales vs. #5 Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Quarterfinal)

DevilMayCare

Who gets the win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

We could see this one coming from a mile away, couldn't we? In recent years, this has been one of the most predictable region finals in the state. For the fifth year in a row, DeSales (12-0) and CAL (10-2) will do battle to see who advances to the semi-finals. The Colts won the regular season meeting, 21-3. But, the Centurions were without the services of QB Austin Carr. He's back, but will that be enough to push CAL past their arch rival?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three stats to throw out there.

1. DeSales STILL has not given up 100 total points this season through 12 games.

2. The Colts have won their last seven games by a combined score of 305-9.

3. The first two rounds of the playoffs have been a combined score of 102-0. I mention that only because the Colts' starting QB missed both of those games. He will be back Friday.

Barring a lopsided turnover margin, I think the Colts win Friday. Desales is firing on all cylinders. If someone beats them, hats off to those guys.

Get there early for a parking lot spot..park on near by streets, don't block fire lanes....some neighbors let you park for a fee in their yards....car pool if possible because parking will be a premium this Friday I expect a packed house. Last I looked the weather should be good for a November night. Safe travels.