#2 DeSales vs. #5 Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Quarterfinal)

DevilMayCare

Who gets the win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

Fake news. If you meet my family you would realize very quickly just how absurd your ridiculous accusations are... for very obvious reasons.

There are two variables in that picture. Football players who are black and football players who are white. It's not a stretch for someone to interpret in the manner in which I and others did.

I apologize if it offended you and I hope you respect the fact it offended me.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two variables in that picture. Football players who are black and football players who are white. It's not a stretch for someone to interpret in the manner in which I and others did.

I apologize if it offended you and I hope you respect the fact it offended

Edited by rookie57
Second thoughts

Get there early for a parking lot spot..park on near by streets, don't block fire lanes....some neighbors let you park for a fee in their yards....car pool if possible because parking will be a premium this Friday I expect a packed house. Last I looked the weather should be good for a November night. Safe travels.

Any street recommendations for parking?

It's all about what time you get here. Greater than a hour before kick off, your chances to park in the lot is small but near by streets like Laughlin Avenue (don't park in fire lane) which runs along side of DeSales might be open and along Kenwood Dr too. But if you come about a hour or less you find parking a premium. You can always find some neighbors parking cars for a fee..You may have to do some walking but you can park at the bank up on the corner of Southern Pky & Kenwood Dr. (after they close) Then there Iroquois Park, lots of parking but you have to cross Southern Pky.....side streets are open & there is a little known area North of the stadium (Alger Ave.) where you can park on the street and cut threw a sidewalk to the field. Good luck because I expect a large turnout... Be safe

So...the news is a little sketchy for the Colts as game day has arrived. Their starting QB has been out the past two weeks with an injury to his throwing shoulder. It was assumed by most that he was being saved for tonight. However, as of yesterday, he has yet to practice, and the lips are pretty tight as to whether he will play. As if this game doesn't already cause enough nervous Colt fans....

So...the news is a little sketchy for the Colts as game day has arrived. Their starting QB has been out the past two weeks with an injury to his throwing shoulder. It was assumed by most that he was being saved for tonight. However, as of yesterday, he has yet to practice, and the lips are pretty tight as to whether he will play. As if this game doesn't already cause enough nervous Colt fans....

Is the backup good enough to lead the Colts to a win here?

If this game were at CAL, I would feel comfortable choosing them. DeSales is a hostile environment, and it will be electric. If both teams are at full strength, I say DeSales wins 26-24 ish. If DeSales QB doesn't play, I'll go with CAL, and Milton Wright having a monster game.