G 6'0" 160 LBS 15 CANE BROOME JUNIOR

F 6'9" 215 LBS 20 MAMOUDOU DIARRA FRESHMAN

F/C 6'9" 220 LBS 22 ELIEL NSOSEME FRESHMAN

F 6'9" 230 LBS 24 KYLE WASHINGTON SENIOR

G 5'10" 160 LBS 31 SAM MARTIN FRESHMAN

G 6'1" 190 LBS 32 JOHN KOZ SOPHOMORE

C 6'11" 250 LBS 33 NYSIER BROOKS SOPHOMORE

G 6'5" 215 LBS 34 JARRON CUMBERLAND SOPHOMORE

I want over to the scrimmage and was very happy. This should be the best team that Mick has had since arriving at UC. Lot of kids that can score the ball and a deep roster.

Cane Broome was impressive. Smooth guard with the ability to score around the rim. He will change the dynamic of their offense and allow them to get more transition opportunities.

Very impressed with the two freshman guards. Keith Williams looks that part of elite scorer and athlete. Trevor Moore has great range on his jump shot and will probably demand minutes this year because of his ability to stretch the floor.

What I am looking forward to the most is watching Gary Clark play his final season for the Bearcats. First class kid who has worked hard to become a complete player on both ends of the floor. Hoping he has a monster year.

I want over to the scrimmage and was very happy. This should be the best team that Mick has had since arriving at UC. Lot of kids that can score the ball and a deep roster.

Cane Broome was impressive. Smooth guard with the ability to score around the rim. He will change the dynamic of their offense and allow them to get more transition opportunities.

Very impressed with the two freshman guards. Keith Williams looks that part of elite scorer and athlete. Trevor Moore has great range on his jump shot and will probably demand minutes this year because of his ability to stretch the floor.

What I am looking forward to the most is watching Gary Clark play his final season for the Bearcats. First class kid who has worked hard to become a complete player on both ends of the floor. Hoping he has a monster year.

Bearcats are LOADED.

Coming off a 30-6 season and four starters returning as MEN with upgrades all around at the PG & shooting guard positions and a deep bench at the four/five positions. Will be great fun to watch them at NKU this season and open next year in new 5/3 arena vs. Buckeyes and UCLA.