3A Mascot Death Match

Watusi

If the top 10 teams in 3A had a Death Match tournament between their mascots, how would it play out?

Each match continues until one opponent is dead.

It is your fantasy tournament, and you can use whatever criteria you want. Just tell us who wins each round and why.

Here is the bracket, seeded by current BGP Rankings...

3A.JPG

3A.JPG

Round 1 -

The Rebel shoots the Hawk with a 50 caliber mini ball

The Knight easy kills the Wolverine with his sword

Round 2.

The Pirate stabs the Rebel to death as the Rebel tries to reload.

The Panther takes a couple stings, but finally swallows the yellowjacket whole

The Knight defeats the Redhound with a jousting lance

The Tiger stalks up behind the Rebel and he never knows what hit him

Round 3

The Pirate is no match for the Panther

The Tiger can't find a place to bite the Knight through his armor

Championship

The Knight defeats the Panther much the same way he dispatched the Tiger

Conclusion In the world of mascots, a Knight is going to be very tough to defeat without some new world weapons.

Since I am bored at work and this seems a fun I'll have a go at it.

9/10 game with Rebels Vs Hawks I see Rebels coming out on top Due to the fact they have guns and can shoot the hawk outta the sky.

7/8 game I feel the wolverines would come out on top due to their speed and claws to quickly dispose of a knight.

1/9 Game I see the pirates winning because they keep the rebels on ground as they shoot canons from their big pirate ship which will then take out the Rebels.

4/5 Game Is a tough one but I'm going to go with the Panthers. as the Yellowjacket goes to sting the panther with its venomous stinger in one motion the panther eats the yellowjacket.

2/8 Game I choose again the wolverine's speed is just to much for the redhound and slices and dices the redhound til death.

3/6 Game I choose once again the rebels use their gun force to easily take care of the tiger.

3/8 semi final game vs the Rebels and the wolverines. And once again the Wolverines speed is just too much for the Rebels to even be able to fire their guns in this matchup Wolverines move to the finals.

1/4 matchup of Pirates vs Panthers again the pirates use their ability on the water and shot their canons at the panthers (which wont go into the water everyone knows cats hate water) To set up the finals match with the wolverines.

Finals matchup is Pirates vs the Wolverines, Pirates go searching for the wolverines to no avail. As thy finally let their guard down the wolverines swoop in with their speed and take all the pirates out.

Wolverines are the last one standing!

Looking forward to seeing if other do this and how our opinions vary haha.

Rebels over Hawks (Guns)

Knights over Wolverines (Close one, but the armor helps the Knights overcome)

Pirates over Rebels (Pirates are just more vicious)

Yellowjackets over Panthers (Just too many of them)

Knights over Redhounds (Not even as close as the Wolverines)

Rebels over Tigers (Guns)

Pirates over Yellowjackets (Pirates are human, they know about pest control)

Rebels over Knights (Armor runs out against guns)

Pirates over Rebels (Pirates are just more vicious part 2)

First Round

9/10 Rebels defeat Hawks, no explanation needed

7/8 Knights defeat Wolverines by using shield and broad sword to block and then behead to furry little rodent.

Quarter Finals

Rebels defeat Pirates...Why, because I HATE Pirates of the Caribbean that's why!!!

Yellowjackets overwhelm Panthers with sheer numbers and advance and stinging offense.

Knights defeat Redhounds by catching them at the Root Beer Stand and surprising them. (Mmmm Chili Dogs)

Rebels defeat Tigers, it was over before it began.

Semi-Finals

Rebels and Yellow Jackets were expected to be a tough one, until the Rebels brought out the oil soaked torches and the Yellow Jackets were done in.

Knights and Rebels have a War worthy of the Stars and the Rebels advance...after all, if they can defeat a Death Star the Rebels surely can defeat a Dark Knight.

Finals

Rebels Coach Admiral Akbar has a huge test before him as his team faces the Rebels led by Coach General Robert E. Lee.

Lee's tactics keep his Rebels in this game much longer than most anticipated but in the end the considerable fire power of Admiral Akbar's Rebel Forces finally wear down their out numbered and out gunned opponents.

3A Champs

The Rebels...I'm just not sure which ones :lol2: