Halloween Costumes

I gotta go to work

Which costume  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which costume

So my friends and I have gone to 4th Street Live in Louisville the last two years and have won the group costume cash prize both times. Year one we were the four ninja turtles and master Splinter. Year two we were Will Ferrel movie characters. Not sure we could top that it was pretty awesome. We are planning to go one more time to try for the 3 peat but are having disagreements on the costume idea. The three ideas are the Avengers, Wrestling characters, or Mortal Kombat characters. What do you think? Lol 😂

Wrestling.

Ric Flair - Get a really flamboyant looking robe.

Hulk Hogan - Red & Yellow. Rip the shirt too.

Steve Austin - Beer cans & middle fingers :lol2:

The other two could be any number of guys, but I think Undertaker, Cena, or Savage would be the most recognizable.

Edited by Randy Parker

Wrestling.

Ric Flair - Get a really flamboyant looking robe.

Hulk Hogan - Red & Yellow. Rip the shirt too.

Steve Austin - Beer cans & middle fingers :lol2:

The other two could be any number of guys, but I think Undertaker, Cena, or Savage would be the most recognizable.

Right here is your game plan!!! No reason to look any further.

• 3 weeks later...

Of those choices I'd go with Wrestling. But honestly I would try to think of something different, along the lines of Will Ferrell characters. I assume this contest will have pretty tough competition being at 4th street. I think there will be multiple groups with the ideas you listed.