Ryle 34 Cooper 14

Hard to believe that Cooper can turn the ball over 5 times and still lose by 20. Their best player is playing safety and WR. If he plays LB and RB, they could easily score more points. This game could have easily gotten out of hand with a Ryle win or easily a very close game. Not making excuses, Ryle with an ugly W, but in my opinion, Cooper with an even uglier L. Should have been much closer

Hard to believe that Cooper can turn the ball over 5 times and still lose by 20. Their best player is playing safety and WR. If he plays LB and RB, they could easily score more points. This game could have easily gotten out of hand with a Ryle win or easily a very close game. Not making excuses, Ryle with an ugly W, but in my opinion, Cooper with an even uglier L. Should have been much closer

Didn’t Ryle have 5 turnovers and still win by 20?

I agree Ryle wins by 20 w/ 5 To"s & actually over 100 yrds penalties...actually more than that cause 2 of Ryle's touchdowns called back w/penalties & I know 1 was a 40+ yards TD. Freshman QB will be good, yet coaches can't rely on him to run the ball so much. He was sacked 3+ times & 3 interceptions. Why isn't Scharlman getting any time @ RB? I thought he was considered key player in early season interviews from Borchers, yet he's not getting any carries, thrown too, etc on offense. Armour punted the ball well tonight & think he should be in more of the offensive gameplan.. totally an ugly win for Ryle, yet uglier loss for Cooper.

I agree Ryle wins by 20 w/ 5 To"s & actually over 100 yrds penalties...actually more than that cause 2 of Ryle's touchdowns called back w/penalties & I know 1 was a 40+ yards TD. Freshman QB will be good, yet coaches can't rely on him to run the ball so much. He was sacked 3+ times & 3 interceptions. Why isn't Scharlman getting any time @ RB? I thought he was considered key player in early season interviews from Borchers, yet he's not getting any carries, thrown too, etc on offense. Armour punted the ball well tonight & think he should be in more of the offensive game plan.. totally an ugly win for Ryle, yet uglier loss for Cooper.

Really people!!! Cooper plays the best game that they have all year CREATE 5 turnovers and all the negative stuff. I seen so many positives last night!! I seen a team that played their hearts out till the final whistle!! I’m proud of everyone on the Jags!! Great job coaches and players!! Can’t wait for next week bring on the rebels!! GO JAGS!!!

Edited by UNCLOVER
Spelling

Really people!!! Cooper plays the best game that they have all year CREATE 5 turnovers and all the negative stuff. I seen so many positives last night!! I seen a team that played their hearts out till the final whistle!! I’m proud of everyone on the Jags!! Great job coaches and players!! Can’t wait for next week bring on the rebels!! GO JAGS!!!

Agreed, good luck Cooper !! Saw some great things to build on defensively by them last night.

Kinda funny that so many can find so much fault with Cooper for “hanging” with and causing 5 turnovers on the team that many said would simply walk all over them. Sure they won by 20 as they should have but to let an inexperienced, undersized team hang around says more to me about Ryle than what Cooper did or didn’t do.

Congrats to Ryle as I pull for all NKY teams but CCH is still the only team I see making a deep run in the playoffs from NKY. Congrats to Cooper for continuing to fight. Their last two games have been their best since the first 3 qtrs of the HHS game. This team is going to look totally different and be pretty darn good over the next two years.