Just some observations for next game.
-NCC has a lot of size and I’m optimistic Cooper’s line will do good but eventually get tired.
- wristbands definitely should be used a lot more
- every team is locked in on lee maybe put armour at qb for some screen passes to get him in open space.
- keep #20 Floyd (I think)in at all times he was a playmaker.
- pull the wide receiver in on the weak side to make it easier to get outside .
- maybe a change in tempo could help tire some of these big dudes out . Signals/hurry up.
- drink lots of water , I saw a lot of cramping from the humidity last Friday.